11/01/2012

vintage



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Some pictures from my former blogging life. Including a shoot I did for my uni magazine wearing dresses made from bin bags, and a brief blogging resurgence in my early days in Germany.

I started my first blog in 2008, but soon got fed up with it and neglected it in favour of the craziest three months of summer of my life. It seems I was much thinner and better looking then... Hey, I'm working on my return to my former glory, believe me.

I miss my first year room and my super blonde hair!

xxxx

8 comments:

  1. ahh some of these photos are amazing!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the chair pics! x

    http://highstreetfashionlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shoes! :)

    www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 4th picture and the chair pics, was it jen of hearts your old blog name?x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the orange and red shoes, gorgeous !!!
    Christy

    http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those knee high boots are fabulous
    colored--shadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue skirt in the first pic, very cute!
    And I can't believe that dress was made from bin bags, it's fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete