24/03/2012

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub


My boy lollipop!

This is the most delicious lip product I have ever laid my hands on. It tastes and smells just like the sweetest bubblegum and leaves your lips feeling incredibly soft. I've never used an exfoliator for lips before, despite being a bit of an exfoliator fanatic, but as soon as I got a whiff of the scent of this bad boy I had to pick it up. Essentially just flavoured sugar and jojoba oil, you rub it on your lips and then lick off the excess, leaving behind the softest, most saccharine of pouts - a much more glamourous path to kissable lips than that old 'brush 'em with an old toothbrush' trick, and it's the perfect lipstick preparation. Yummy too. It also comes in Mint Julips and Sweet Lips flavour, and I can see myself running back to get them soon too.

Buy them here.

Hope you are all having the most wonderful of weekends! 

19 comments:

  1. I've used the lush lip scrub in mint juilips and love it too! This flavour sounds pretty good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I absolutely LOVE LUSH's lip scrub. It works so well on the lips (and tastes yummy too! lol) LUSH is such an awesome store, you just wanna try everything out, everytime you walk in. Great blog hun!

    xoxo Ally
    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love this lip scrub, I do have very dry lips and this helps me big time!
    I just wanted to tell you that I only discovered your blog today, and I've been reading it for the past hour or so, I LOVE IT! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much :) that is so nice! xxx

      Delete
  4. I really need to try one of these, my lips are awful at the moment!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a tub of this in my bag all the time! It's so useful for winter, I owe Lush so much for creating this godsent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgg I love those thing so much, but i can't find them anywhere. :( they taste and smell so good <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. that looks like a fun product to try out! thanks for sharing it


    xx


    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've totally been wondering about this product! Thanks for the review~ I might pick this up :D

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks so nice! I usually just use toothbrush to scrub my lips but something like that would be luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh it looks very yummy!


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love lush!

    jasmin
    http://www.my-berlin-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to try this it looks amazing! xx
    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, just the color is amazing! I would love this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds nice, I love the smell of Bubblegum so I'm in with this is!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so going to have to try this, I'm constantly applying lip balm and scrubbing my stupidly dry lips with a toothbrush! This sounds so much nicer :) xx

    ReplyDelete