29/05/2012

pink maxi



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Neon bra - H&M
T-Shirt - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop (old)

I bought this cracking pinky coral maxi skirt from Topshop, in the wake of the incredible Jil Sander Spring 2011 show, when I wanted to have a go at recreating the striking effect of bold maxi skirt plus plain white tee. Though I clearly don't always wear it in such a minimal fashion, I still think it pacts quite a punch no matter how it's worn. And it makes me feel amazing; the side splits provide just the right amount of sexy, it's super comfy and the colour, the colour! Quite possibly my favourite skirt in my wardrobe at the moment.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've been wanting to add more maxi length skirts and dresses to my closet. This post just increased that desire. Haha, love how you styled this pretty pink maxi! You are so pretty :)
    I like your style and blog girl.
    Count me as your newest follower!
    Hopefully we can follow eachother?

    Enter to win a $50 voucher for Dark Horse Jewelry!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your maxi!!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colour of the skirt is lovely x

    ReplyDelete