18/09/2012

NYFW one

Sometimes fashion makes me feel like I'm spinning plates.

Here we are, dangerously close to Milan fashion week, and I'm only just posting my picks from New York. And this is only part one! I've not even had a chance to look at any of the London shows - aside from Topshop Unique, bloggers were all over that one - and I'm feeling seriously behind. But if you're anything like me, you need a little time to digest and ruminate over these kinds of things. It's very, very easy to get caught up in the hype and proclaim your love for something in the heat of the moment, only to wonder what on earth you were thinking further down the line. With that in mind, you can read on knowing that these shows really do rank amongst my favourites. They don't just show what I want to wear in Spring; it's what I want to wear now.

Altuzarra


Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket 

BCBG Max Azria

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 

Charlotte Ronson

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Helmut Lang


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hervé Léger by Max Azria


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Jason Wu


 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Peter Som


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 

Rag & Bone

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 

Rebecca Minkoff

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
Tibi

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
So this is what I'm thinking for Spring - cool 'n' casual tomboy meets sexy vamp with a killer waist. Oh, with healthy dash of florals because it is Spring after all. What do you think? 

I think, that I need to get working on my abs already if I want to prance around in anything that looks remotely like that amazing Charlotte Ronson leather crop top and skirt. Dreamy.

4 comments:

  1. this is very creative, love it!
    check out my latest Paris post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great inspiration!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete