01/10/2012

Louise Gray for Topshop Blush

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Peach on the left, pink on the right.


This is my first ever cream blush, and ever since I bought it, I've been wondering what the hell I've been playing at until now. These blushes are incredibly easy to work with, really soft and blend-able and easy to build, from the slightest wash of colour all the way to a seriously intense brightness. The colours themselves are great too: a perfect, flattering peach and a cute-as-a-button pink. 

I love the look of the packaging - the mint green colour, the shiny bits, the zig zags, the pink gingham on the box interior - and the mirror gets a big practicality thumbs up from me. My only qualm is because the blushes are so lovely and soft, the inside can get a little messy. But if you're not as anal as I am then this is absolutely not a reason to avoid buying this.

My favourite thing about this product? Never, ever again will I have to choose between a peach or a pink blush for my travel make-up bag. I can just pop this beautiful baby into my bag and be good to go. 

There you have it, Louise Gray, solving life's biggest dilemmas. 

17 comments:

  1. The packaging is so pretty! I also love both colors. So useful having them together.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good beauty tip, I never knew TopShop did a collab on cosmetics with Louise Gray, cool!! I've just got featured in The Fashion Network, it's my biggest one yet since my blog's not even a year old. I'd appreciate it if you'd take the time to tell me what you think and check it out, my answers are quite interesting ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/09/feature-fashion-network.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i'm glad you posted this! i'm totally on the hunt for this now. I love blush and have never tried a cream blush before, but its on the list! i just found your blog today and love it. following now!
    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging looks brillaint! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice! Will definitely be trying this!XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Topshop make-up is coming on leaps and bounds, love how they are getting different people involved. I'm currently using a cream blush too by UNE and thats really good, think I might give this a go after, such nice shades! You suit both you lucky thing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh I love both of those colours! They look great on too! :) Im also a fan of the packaging! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both colours are gorgeous and look amazing on you! This looks like the perfect little duo! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would just buy for the packaging... and the colors are gorgeous as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh beautiful!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors were also great. They all looked amazing!


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely loved all the packaging of these but none of the colours suit my skin :( x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oohh love the peachy one, my cheeks call for it! xxx

    ReplyDelete