01/09/2013

packing for málaga

 photo P1120026_zps6f0ac90f.jpg

 photo P1120028_zps48a9fb9e.jpg

 photo P1120027_zps30af996d.jpg

 photo P1120029_zps2ba49dd8.jpg

 photo P1120031_zpsad09d829.jpg


I'm off to Málaga tomorrow with my mum for a little three day city break. We're going to get a final hit of warmth and sunshine before summer disappears for good and we're left to face the cold, wet, grey, dreich Scottish winter. We're going to check out some museums, galleries and do a spot of shopping, as well as spend some time snoozing in the sun by the hotel pool.

This is a little snippet of what I'm packing. It's only a three day trip so I'm not taking much; silk camis, jean shorts and a big huge hat for day time exploring, and swishy dresses and maxis for night time dinners and drinks. I'm so excited to wear the red maxi dress. I bought it from Nelly.com, as I thought it could be a potential graduation ball dress, but mostly because it's called the 'Jennifer Dress.'

How could I pass on a dress that has my very own name? Necessary purchase.

Anyway, I'm off to charge my camera so I have plenty of photos to share when I get back!



5 comments:

  1. hope you have a lovely time!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a Chanel cream blush! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good journey ;) nice clothes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're having the best time sweet! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red maxi dress girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always feel the need to buy something that has the same name as me, Emma Sunglasses etc. so you are not alone! Have a great time on holiday!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete