24/11/2013

Recent outfits

These three outfit snaps are more or less the last of the Autumn wardrobe, as temperatures rapidly plummet and I find myself having to reach for the fur coats, chunky scarves and weather proof boots. It's getting bloody cold out, but I do love a furry accessory so it's not all bad.

 photo IMG_3854_zpsffa8f865.jpg

This green coat is a recent addition from Topshop. Perfect colour to combat those dull, grey November mornings. I love it, and have been wearing it with everything. Here, I'm just wearing H&M jeans, Office studded boots (wish you were Chloés), a leopard print scarf and my very favourite fur hat that makes me feel just a little bit Kitty Scherbatskaya.

 photo IMG_3825_zps7927e9d6.jpg

I picked this coat it up for a beautiful €20 in Zara when I was in Málaga. I love it! It makes me feel a bit like a doctor/lab rat/someone with a much more complicated degree than myself. Worn here with barely discernible burgundy leather trousers from Mango, a fluffy navy cardigan from H&M and simple black boots.

 photo IMG_3798_zps34997ad5.jpg

This outfit was a rushed exercise in layering that I actually ended up quite liking. A gingham shirt from Forever 21, under a velvet patterned kimono from Goldie London, a navy wool and leather sleeve coat from New Look, trusty black knit pants form Forever 21 and shiny new burgundy brogue boots from River Island.

What have you been wearing as the temperatures drop? 

4 comments:

  1. I love the outerwear - you do it well ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the coats but if I had to pick my favorite it would be the green coat! :)

    ReplyDelete