04/01/2015

2014: A year in review

A lot happened to me in 2014.

I burned through six job titles, finally settling on one in July, and I'm now obnoxiously smug and irritatingly happy with my job.

I went to Ibiza for the first time, and most certainly not the last time.

I got myself some winter sun with a BFF on the sunny little island of Malta in October, where we kindly waited and kindly closed doors.

I walked an alpaca.

I saw Miley Cyrus ride a giant hot dog at the Hydro. For free!

I learned how to pole dance.

I went on a waltzer and it was so rough I felt as if my head was going to detach from my body.

I fell in love with Hannah Wants.

I ran the furthest I've ever ran and I've stuck at a rigorous exercise regime for the longest time ever.

I saw the Lady Boys of Bangkok perform.

I came to terms with liking Taylor Swift. And immediately bought 1989.

I did a juice cleanse!

I went to my first wedding, and it was wonderful.

I lay on the sticky ground of the smoking area at a club and watched the stars.

We listened to the Beatles 'I wanna hold your hand' on the taxi home, and everything was perfect.

Together we made big, big, wonderful plans for 2015.












































It was mad and wild and terrifying in places, but I couldn't have asked for a better year. I'm not certain 2015 could possibly beat it, but I have a strange feeling it will....

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment