05/07/2015

interior inspiration

I've been in my little rented room in my flatshare for nearing two years now, and whilst I love my flat and flatmates around 80% of the time, I'm finding myself itching for a change of scene and a bit more space. Maybe that's why I have a burgeoning interest in all things interiors, and have growing obsessions with roll top baths and Farrow & Ball's 'Drawing Room Blue.'

Below are a few pictures from pinterest that have been amassing on my rapidly expanding 'decor' board... now I just need to find myself a suitably high ceilinged flat, with original wooden flooring, and humongous windows and fill it to the rafters with books! Too much to ask?


















^ bar cart is absolutely an essential. I'll fill it with pretty glasses, flowers and weird and wonderful liquors and have you all over for cocktails ASAP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment